Chicken Crunch CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
- 1/4 c. chicken broth shopping list
- 2 10 oz. cans mushroom soup shopping list
- 3 c. cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/4 c. minced onion shopping list
- 1 c. celery, minced shopping list
- 1 5 oz. can water chestnuts, sliced shopping list
- 1 3 oz. can chow mein noodles shopping list
- 1/2 c. toasted almonds, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Blend broth and soup.
- Mix chicken, onion, celery, chestnuts, and noodles in greased baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture over top.
- Cook at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle almonds on top.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating7 people
Wonderful..55555!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
yummy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
wow love this chicken thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members
Chicken Please145 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members