Crockpot Orange Apple CiderFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice shopping list
- 1 can (12 ounces) orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red-hot candies shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves shopping list
- Fresh orange slices and cinnamon sticks, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in your crockpot.
- Place cloves in a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string to form a bag.
- Add the bag to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
- Before serving, discarding spice bag and stir your cider.
- Garnish with orange slices and cinnamon sticks if desired.
- Can add a shot of Grand Marnier for adults.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!