Easy Cranberry Pumpkin BreadFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cranberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and pumpkin, mixing well.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the batter and add the pumpkin.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or tested done
- Cool and may freeze
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Love pumpkin and love cranberries so this is a must try! Thanksm2googee in Tomball loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Bake Sale126 members
Quick Breads72 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Oldies But Goodies113 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members