Cherylanns Chicken And Stuffing CasseroleFrom cherylannxo 8 years ago
- 1 recipe of Cherylanns Creamed chicken or turkey shopping list
- 2 cups canned mixed vegetables, drained shopping list
- Packaged instant mashed potato flakes, for 4 servings shopping list
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- Snipped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Do not preheat oven.
- Prepare Creamed Chicken (or turkey, after the holidays leftovers). Stir in the vegetables. Pour into a 2-qt. casserole; set aside.
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions for 4 servings. Fold in stuffing mix and sour cream.
- Spoon potato mixture in mounds on casserole. Sprinkle potatoes with paprika.
- Bake uncovered, in a 375* oven for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating3 people
Comfort Foods776 members
CASSEROLE COOKING113 members
Eat Enjoy Your Veggies51 members
Family Favorites141 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers187 members
Companys Coming115 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Chicken Please145 members
California Cooks31 members