Barbecued SpareribsFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 2 lbs. spareribs shopping list
- 1 med. onion shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fat or salad oil shopping list
- 14/ c. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsps. vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce (more may be added) shopping list
- 2 Tbsps. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1 c. chilli sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Have spareribs cut in serving portions.
- Place in baking pan, bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Chop onion, brown in fat or salad oil, add juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, water, chill sauce and salt and pepper.
- Cook slowly for 20 minutes. Pour over spareribs and bake for 1 hour.