California Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom cherylannxo 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated colby/jack cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. snipped chives shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. rubbed sage shopping list
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a medium bowl, combined avocado, tomato, cheese, chives and sage; mix well and set aside.
- Lay chicken breast halves, boned side up, on a cutting board. Using the small end of a meat mallot. Pound this side until 1/4" thick. Divide stuffing evenly among chicken breasts. Spread stuffing over middle third of each chicken breast. Roll up chicken breasts, by starting at the narrow end, tucking in sides envelope-fashion. Secure ends with a toothpick.
- Melt butter in a 13x9" baking dish in the oven.
- On a piece of wax paper, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Roll stuffed breasts in flour, then in melted butter, then in crumbs. Pat crumbs gently onto all sides of rolled breasts.
- Place rolls, seam-side down, in baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Remove toothpicks before serving
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
Family Favorites137 members
Hosting A Partywhat To Serve20 members
Pot Luck Entertaining101 members
Companys Coming114 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner119 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Chicken Please144 members
California Cooks31 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
All Things Cheese76 members