CHOCOLATE -CHIP -PUMPKIN BREADFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1- cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1- cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 - cup butter.softened shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1- 15 ounce can pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk( or water) ..............i like the milk shopping list
- 2- teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1- teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1- teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2- teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 2 1/3 -cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2- cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degress f. grease 4 - 6x 3inch mini loaf pans
- combine the brown sugar, white sugar,butter, and eggs in a large bowl.using a mixer at medium- high speed.beat until creamy
- add the pumpkin, milkj, baking soda ,salt ,cinnamon and cloves and beat at low speed until smooth..................
- stir in the flour until just blended..fold in the chocolate chips ..
- pour the batter into the mini prepared pans........
- bake for 35 to 40 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- cool completely on wire racks...........yummy..............the smell of this is wonderful as the aroma fills your house.....
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
I love these pumpkin bread recipes at this time of year. The addition of chocolate chips is wonderful Mini thank you.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
this is a tasty aweet treat=my duaghter makes it quite often, Thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
~ Hello ~
I am so pleased to find your recipe for
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread ! My daughter has lost her
recipe and so I told her that I was sure to find a very good
one on my 'Group Recipe' site ! You just happen to be
on...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!