Sour Cream Enchilada CasserolFrom suzieindenver 6 years ago
- 5 chicken breast, cooked and cut in bite size cubes shopping list
- 1 tub of sour cream (not the smallest but the medium tub) shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can black olives shopping list
- 1 can green chili shopping list
- 1 can of corn shopping list
- 4 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 pack of corn tortillas shopping list
- 2 packages of shredded cheese shopping list
- I add cumin, cilantro, garlic and whatever mexican spices I can find in the cabinet. You can add to your own preference. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken and cut in bite size cubes
- mix sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, chopped black olives, green chili, corn, chopped green onions in a large bowl. You will use this as a mixture for layering.
- Shred your tortillas and set aside.
- Layer the wet mixture, tortillas and cheese in a casserol dish.
- Put in oven about 350 and bake covered with foil for about 45 minutes. The cheese will be nice and bubbly on top when done.
The Cooksuzieindenver Centennial, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!