Skillet Lamb ChopsFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
- 4 shoulder lamb chops shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 bup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cube chicken bouillon shopping list
- 2 strips lemon rind, cut the length of the lemon with a vegetable peeler shopping list
- 8 small onions shopping list
- 8 carrots, cut in thick slices on diagonal shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, peled shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and galic pieces in heavy skillet.
- Lift out and discard garlic.
- Add chops and brown well on both sides.
- Add wine, water, chicken bouillon cube and lemon rind, cover tightly and simmer until chops are beginning to get tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add oinions, carrots and potatoes.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, cover again and continue simmering about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating4 people
This sounds wonderful and I have some in the house!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Love lamb! Thanks for the post!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Just can't go wrong with that great recipe. Lamb is my all time favorite. 5 from mecookingforfun in Marblehead loved it