Skillet Lamb ChopsFrom lincolntoot 7 years ago
- 4 shoulder lamb chops shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 bup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cube chicken bouillon shopping list
- 2 strips lemon rind, cut the length of the lemon with a vegetable peeler shopping list
- 8 small onions shopping list
- 8 carrots, cut in thick slices on diagonal shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, peled shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and galic pieces in heavy skillet.
- Lift out and discard garlic.
- Add chops and brown well on both sides.
- Add wine, water, chicken bouillon cube and lemon rind, cover tightly and simmer until chops are beginning to get tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add oinions, carrots and potatoes.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, cover again and continue simmering about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating4 people
Just can't go wrong with that great recipe. Lamb is my all time favorite. 5 from mecookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
Love lamb! Thanks for the post!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
This sounds wonderful and I have some in the house!pleclare in Framingham loved it