Easy Pumpkin MousseFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk shopping list
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding.
- Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Quick N Easy122 members
Sweet Suite159 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
A Pumpkin Patch27 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere49 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Quick And Easy25 members