KY Corn PuddingFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg yolks; beat in sugar, flour, butter and salt.
- Add milk.
- Thinly cut corn from cob and scrape cob.
- Add corn to mixture.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30-45 minutes or until congealed.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 6.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
oh boy! your recipes are just what I love to eat. wunnerful wunnerful! ^5 of course.
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Yup -- "Wunnerful, Wunnerful", just as Joymarie says - and Lawrence Welk said it too !! HIGH FIVE, kiddo!! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
love this corn pudding thanks.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it