Creamy Spinach And Hake FilletsFrom leonora5 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the grill.
- Cook the baby potatoes in boiled salted water until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Cook spinach in microwave until wilted.
- Drain and chop roughly.
- Add the cheese and season well.
- Put the fish fillets on a baking tray with a little olive oil.
- Divide spinach mix into 4 and place on each fillet.
- Sprinkle over the breadscrumbs and grill 10 to 12 minutes.
- Lightly crush potatoes with fork.
- Drzzle with olive oil and chopped parsley.
- Serve with the fish.