Chocolate Chip BrownieFrom cholena 5 years ago
- 200 gm baking chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 C butter or light olive oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 C soft brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 C all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp yogurt shopping list
- ............................... shopping list
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar shopping list
- 100 gm cream cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp chocolate chip shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C .
- Melt the butter and the chocolate at low flame , mixing with the wooden spoon . Cool it .
- Whisk the 2 eggs and, sugar
- Add the chocolate mixture in .
- Fold in the flour and the yogurt .
- Line the base of a cake pan .
- Pour it in the lined cake tin .
- Pour the mixture in .
- Mix the cheese with sugar .
- Swirl it on top .
- Sprinkle the chocolate chip on top .
- Bake for 30 mins .
- Cool it . Cut into pieces .