Southern Pork and beansFrom owlbea 7 years ago
- 2 Large Cans pork and beans shopping list
- 1 Cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup Molassess shopping list
- ¼ TSP ground clove shopping list
- ½ TSP cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Large onion, Chopped shopping list
- 4 TBSP mustard shopping list
- ½ TSP nutmeg shopping list
- 1 Can crushed pineapples shopping list
- 1 LB. bacon shopping list
How to make it
- READ THE DIRECTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chopped up bacon in Microwave safe pan and cook until done, set aside.
- DO NOT DRAIN ANYTHING the juice is needed FOR FLAVOR.
- Pour Beans into Large Pan(metal Throw Away) Pan add Other ingredients and Bacon with drippings. Stir till blended. Bake about two hours more or less.
The Cookowlbea Killeen, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!