Alfredo Sauced Chicken and RiceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cooked regular long grain rice shopping list
- 17 ounce jar alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or marjoram leaves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups asparagus cut up shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix rice, 3/4 cup sauce, 1/4 teaspoon tarragon and pepper in rectangular baking dish.
- Spray 12” nonstick skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt then cook in skillet 4 minute turning once.
- Place chicken on rice mixture.
- Mix remaining sauce, remaining tarragon, asparagus, mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Spoon over chicken and rice then cover and bake 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!