Walnut And Marshmallow Chocolate FudgeFrom betchie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put a quarter size baking sheet (9 ½ x 13 x 1) in the freezer while preparing the fudge.
- To roast the walnuts, spread them on a baking sheet and bake in an oven at 400 ºF for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove and set a side. Meanwhile, melt chocolates in a double-boiler.
- Remove from heat and in a mixing bowl, combine chocolates, cream, vanilla, and salt.
- Cool down slightly, add marshmallows. Mix in roasted walnuts.
- Remove baking sheet from freezer and spread mixture on it.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Remove and break into serving pieces.