Chewy Chocolate Cookies RecipeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups peanut butter chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz. shopping list
- pkg.) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*
- In large mixer bowl; cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into
- creamed mixture. Stir in peanut butter or chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9
- minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while
- baking and flatten while cooling.).
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet onto wire rack. Cool