Korean Spicy Cucumber SaladFrom girlnerd 8 years ago
- 1 english cucumber shopping list
- 1 green onion/Chives shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp Minced garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Red Chilli Flakes (Korean) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp sea salt (or any coarse/kosher salt) shopping list
- To Taste sesame oil shopping list
- 1/8 Tbsp Sesame Seed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Slice Cucumbers thin and sprinkle with Sea Salt. Let sit for 10 minute.
- Mince garlic, chop green onion and mix with Red Chilli Flakes, Sugar and Vinegar.
- Rinse cucumber and squeeze cucumbers with dry towel. It should be slightly salty. Combine with sauce and add Sesame Oil to taste.
- Garnish with Sesame Seed.