Herbed Green BeansFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut in 1-inch lengths (4 cups) shopping list
- small amount of boiling salted water shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Cook 1 pound fresh green beans, cut in 1-inch lengths (4 cups), covered in small amount boiling salted water 10 minutes; drain.
- Stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/4 cup chopped celery, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, an 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed.
- Cover; cook 10 minutes over low heat till tender.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Serves 6 to 8.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
You are on a healthy roll today! Another good one!juels in Clayton loved it
another delicous one blue thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These sound great, Blue!! :) 55555lanacountry in Macon loved it