Creamy Green BeansFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 2 9-ounce packages frozen cut green beans shopping list
- 1 5-ounce can water chestnuts, drained and sliced (2/3 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beans according to package directions.
- Add water chestnuts; heat through.
- Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and dash pepper; heat through (do not boil).
- Drain beans; top with sauce.
- Serves 6 to 8.