Chocolate self saucing puddingFrom junita55 4 years ago
- 1 cup self-raising flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 80g butter, melted, cooled shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease an 8-cup capacity ovenproof baking dish.
- Sift flour and cocoa into a large bowl and stir in sugar
- Combine butter milk and egg slowly add to flour mixture whisking until well combined and smooth
- Spoon into greased baking dish smooth top
- Make sauce
- Sprinkle combined sugar and cocoa over pudding.
- Slowly pour boiling water over the back of a large metal spoon to cover pudding. Place dish onto a baking tray. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pudding bounces back when pressed gently in centre. Serve hot with cream
The Cookjunita55 Bairnsdale, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!