Dragon Skirt SteakFrom culinarypasha 6 years ago
- 1/2 of skirt steak shopping list
- 4 Stalks of green onion (Chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 of one of your favorite sweet onion (Sliced) shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic (Crushed and Minced) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp of light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp of dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sake (rice wine) or rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tsp of Five spice shopping list
- 1 Tsp of chili powder shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- (Optional) Favorite Sauteed vegetables or bok choy. shopping list
- (Optional) cilantro or parsley (Chopped) shopping list
- (Optional) Basmati or jasmine rice. shopping list
How to make it
- Get a Marinading bowl and place every spice and liquid ingredient and spice in first and combine and let it sit while you prepare the meat
- Prepare the skirt steak by cutting the pieces into nice 2x2 pieces or decent looking squares being the size of a deck of cards.
- Combine The meat and the onions, garlic, and green onion with the rest of the ingredients. Let it marinate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat up your grill at high heat to let it preheat. Get your bowl of meat out and set it aside, place the meat onto the grill for about 2 minutes, lower the heat to medium and cover for 1 more minute.
- Flip it over and cook for another 2 minutes until you have your meat to your liking
- Serve over rice next to vegetables and garnished with some parsley or cilantro.
The Cookculinarypasha Springfield, VA
The Rating2 people
Wow, this sounds fantastic and spicy, which I love. Great post and a high 5. Have this one bookmarked to try this weekend, will let you know how it comes out.chefmeow in Garland loved it