Chicken and Sun Dried Tomato PenneFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound penne pasta cooked al dente shopping list
- 2 shallots peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 fresh chicken breasts cooked and sliced shopping list
- 2-1/2 ounces sun dried tomatoes shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon julienned fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions then drain and set aside.
- Sauté shallots in oil for 2 minutes then add cooked chicken and tomatoes.
- Cook over moderate heat 5 minutes then add cream and cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine then serve immediately.