Chocolate Peanut Butter DessertFrom bllutes04 6 years ago
- 24 chocolate chip cookies (the crunchy kind) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 8 oz tub of Cool Whip shopping list
- 20 miniature Reese's Cups shopping list
- 1 cup cold milk shopping list
- 1 3.9 oz package instant fudge pudding shopping list
How to make it
- Crush 18 of the cookies into fine crumbs and combine with melted butter until it holds shape when pressed together. Press into an ungreased 8 x 8 pan.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar in a bowl until very smooth. Gently fold in 1/3 of the Cool Whip. Spread evenly over the crust.
- Chop 15 of the Reese's Cups and sprinkle over the peanut butter layer.
- Beat the milk, pudding mix, and powdered sugar in a bowl until smooth. Fold in the remaining 2/3 of the Cool Whip. Spread over the peanut butter layer and candy layer.
- Top the dessert with the remaining cookies and candy all chopped up or left whole, however you please.
The Cookbllutes04 Higley, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!