Peanut Butter Berry SauceFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 3/4- tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2- cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4- cup half and half shopping list
- 1/4- cup creamy peanut butter melted.(can melt in microwave for 20 seconds in glass bowl..time varies on your power and watts) shopping list
- 2- tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1- tablespoon plus 1 ,1/2 teaspoons DeKuyper Wilderberry Schnapps. shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the cornstarch, and 1/2 teaspoon water in a small bowl until the cornstarch is dissolved and the mixture is smooth
- bring the heavy cream , half and half, peanut butter and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- remove from the heat
- whisk in the dissolved cornstarch, then return to the medium heat and continue to whisk until the sauce thickens slightly....apporx, 15 to 20 seconds.
- remove from heat and transfer to a small heat proof bowl
- whisk in the schnapps, then cool in a ice bath to a temperture of 40 to 45 degrees F.
- once the sauce is cold, transfer it to the bowl of the food processor fitted witha metal blade
- process the sauce for 30 seconds until ever so smooth
- refrigerate it in a tightly sealed plastic container..........yummm...
- makes 1 1/2 cups