Sour Cream Yogurt SconesFrom sher 9 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups Nutri flour (or can use unbleached flour) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp light butter melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 tbsp cream shopping list
- vanilla sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 425*
- Combine well flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar
- In smaller bowl combine and beat well eggs, yogurt, sour cream, and cooled butter.
- Pour into center of dry and stir until just combined. Dump out on lightly floured surface and pat out into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush with cream and sprinkle with vanilla sugar
- Cut into 16 squares and place on baking sheet and place in oven
- Reduce heat to 400* and bake until golden 12-15 minutes. Remove and cool scones on a rack.
- Omit 1 egg and use 3/4 cup more of the Yogurt in its place