Turnip Green SoupFrom quepidoll 6 years ago
- 16 oz bag frozen turnips (or fresh) shopping list
- 2 cans Northern beans shopping list
- 1 lb pork sausage sliced to your liking ( you can also use turkey sausage) shopping list
- 1 box Knorr vegetable soup mix shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- salt and pepper to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add all ingredients to a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 to 2 hours.
The Cookquepidoll Dadeville, AL
The Rating4 people
Oh Yummy this does sound so good think I will make a pot of this for our Sunday dinner and of course cornbread. Thanks for this great post got my 5 if I could give it a 20 I would.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
i love turnip greens, i grew up on them
but where is your pepper sauce??frodo in meadville loved it
Made this tonight. It was excellent!kerrielou in Kennewick loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!