Grilled Ham and Cheese With A TwistFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 slices marble rye bread shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 slice gouda cheese shopping list
- 2 ham slices shopping list
- 2 very thin slices red onion shopping list
- 6 fresh spinach leaves washed and patted dry shopping list
- 1 slice dill havarti cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter melted shopping list
How to make it
- Spread bread slices with mustard then layer gouda, ham, onion and havarti between bread.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium high heat then brush both sides of bread with butter.
- Place sandwich in skillet and cook 3 minutes per side until bread crisps slightly.