Broccoli Corn CasseroleFrom chefbaudri 6 years ago
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 1 can cream style corn shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 12 Ritz crackers, crushed (sometimes I use a buttery cracker such as Keebler Club Crackers) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 6 Ritz crackers, crushed shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except topping.
- Pour into lightly grased casserole dish.
- Combine topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!