Quick Gourmet Chicken CasseroleFrom chefbaudri 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, clean mushrooms and trim stems. Quarter mushrooms.
- Melt buttter in saucepan, saute diced onion and mushrooms until onions are translucent and mushrooms are tender.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked wild rice, chicken, sour cream, chicken soup, and sauted vegetables. Mix well.
- Place all in a 2 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered.
- Uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!