Cheese Ravioli and Spinach SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 10 ounce package fresh spinach rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 25 ounce package frozen cheese ravioli cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper cut in a few rings for garnish then the rest in bite size strips shopping list
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette shopping list
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa shopping list
- pitted black olives for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place spinach in a large shallow salad bowl and top with hot ravioli and sliced red pepper.
- Toss gently with vinaigrette and salsa being careful to not break up ravioli.
- Garnish with bell pepper rings and black olives.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!