Weeknight Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 1 package dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- Cook in hot oil in heavy skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Add orange juice and next 3 ingredients then bring to boil.
- Cover then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Reserve drippings in skillet.
- Stir whipping cream into reserved drippings then cook over medium high heat.
- Stir constantly 5 minutes then serve over chops.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!