Chocolate Chips Pastry PieFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 3- sheets of puff pastry shopping list
- 1-egg white shopping list
- 2- cups cream shopping list
- 1- tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2- cup grated dark chocolate shopping list
- 1/4- cup powdered sugar plus extra to dust shopping list
- cocoa to dust shopping list
- 1/2 cups chopped toasted walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Cut an 8 3/4 inch ( 22cm) circle from each puff pastry sheet
- brush with egg white
- bake on a greased baking sheets in a moderately hot oven 175- 400 degrees F. for 15 minutes or until golden..
- cool on wire racks.............
- beat cream with vanilla , chocolate and powdered sugar , and nuts until thick
- when pastry is cool , sandwich together with the choc-chip cream
- dust one half of the top with powdered sugar and the half with the cocoa........strawberry sliced on top for garnish or any other fruit you like........
- serves 8
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
So different and unique! Looks delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
Elegant looking. Great post Tink!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Oh wow,What a combination.Thanks for sharing.ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!