Chocolate Chips Pastry PieFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 3- sheets of puff pastry shopping list
- 1-egg white shopping list
- 2- cups cream shopping list
- 1- tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2- cup grated dark chocolate shopping list
- 1/4- cup powdered sugar plus extra to dust shopping list
- cocoa to dust shopping list
- 1/2 cups chopped toasted walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Cut an 8 3/4 inch ( 22cm) circle from each puff pastry sheet
- brush with egg white
- bake on a greased baking sheets in a moderately hot oven 175- 400 degrees F. for 15 minutes or until golden..
- cool on wire racks.............
- beat cream with vanilla , chocolate and powdered sugar , and nuts until thick
- when pastry is cool , sandwich together with the choc-chip cream
- dust one half of the top with powdered sugar and the half with the cocoa........strawberry sliced on top for garnish or any other fruit you like........
- serves 8
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
yum yum tum breskfast!!!5frodo in meadville loved it
Oh wow,What a combination.Thanks for sharing.ambus in Lahore loved it
Elegant looking. Great post Tink!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!