Chocolate Cake CookiesFrom ladyviking 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon until no cake mix can be seen (it will appear oily).
- Place confectioners sugar in a small separate dish.
- Take a small portion of batter and roll into a ball (about an 1/8 cup of dough). The ball should be about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. You can make them larger or smaller, just be sure that they are all equal in size.
- Roll the ball in the confectioner's sugar and toss gently in hand to remove excess sugar.
- Place ball on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remainder of dough and space cookies at least 2 inches apart.
- Discard any leftover sugar.
- Bake cookies for approx 10 minutes (no more than 12 min, no less than 8 min if you choose to make them a little bigger or smaller).
- Cookies will appear to be undercooked after 10 min, but they'll be perfect.
- Let them set on cookie sheet for 2 minutes after removing from oven.
- Remove from sheet and cool on rack.
The Cookladyviking Alexandria, VA
The Rating2 people
I love making cake mix cookies and they're always a huge hit! Your version caught my eye and I'll be making them for the weekend. Thanks so much for your "5" fork recipe.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!