Gluten Free Dredged Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 2Tbs plus 11/2tsp. gluten-free flour mix,divided(recipe posted) shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 boneless pork chops(4oz. each) shopping list
- 2Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1/4tsp rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/8tsp dried rosemary,crushed shopping list
- 1/2c sliced onions shopping list
- 1/2c unsweetened apple juice shopping list
- 2Tbs chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a lg.resealable plastic bag,combine 2Tbs. flour mixture,salt and pepper. Add pork chops ,one at a time and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet,cook chop in butter over medium heat 4-5 mins. on each side or till thermometer reads 160 and juices run clear. Sprinkle with sage and rosemary;remove from pan and keep warm.
- In same skillet,saute onion in pan drippings. Combine remaining flour mixture and juice till smooth. Stir into skillet;add nuts. Bring to a boil;cook and stir for 2 mins. or till thickened. Serve with pork chops.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
This sounds great, pleclare!! A must-keep!! HIGH FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
awsome recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
than its a keeper 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it