stuffed green bell peppersFrom lanisdoc 5 years ago
How to make it
- cut the tops off of your peppers and scoop out the seeds
- throw peppers in a steamer to soften them up but don't over do it you still want them to be a little crisp not soggy!
- boil rice i use wild rice but any will work
- brown beef in pan
- toss in some diced onion and can of stewed tomatos I like to add diced green bell pepper too. ( if you save the tops off the ones you just cut that is usually plenty)
- season with salt and pepper
- add rice to browned beef
- stuff the green peppers with the mixture
- throw some cheese on top
- put in oven just until the cheese melts
- then take out and serve!!
- if you have leftover rice it is great wrapped in a warm tortilla shell for lunch!
The Cooklanisdoc Soldotna, AK
The Rating5 people
5 thanks for sharing
Arthurcookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
this is a throw together qick and easy stuffed pwppwr gotta love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!