Butter Nut Cookie BallsFrom dashby 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter, & 1/2 C Sugar until light and creamy.
- Add Flour, vanilla & nuts.
- Continue beating just until well mixed.
- Cover, Chill 1 hour.
- Preheat over to 305 degrees.
- Shape into 1" balls & bake on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes.
- Let stand 2 - 3 minutes.
- Roll each cookie in the remaining powdered sugar.
- Let cool, then roll again.
The Cookdashby Rohnert Park, CA
The Rating2 people
I have had something like this. I think they called them butterballs. I sure am glad you reminded me of these. They are so yummy and I lost the recipe. Thanks!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Hi Dashby, I was thinking about these cookies again this morning and I remembered when I had these before, about 20 years ago. The recipe said to place a half of pecan on top and gently press. Once again thanks.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!