Nut Jammer CookiesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and cream cheese then add flour and baking powder then chill dough 3 hours.
- Mix nuts, jam and granulated sugar together for filling.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts working with 1/4 of the dough at a time.
- Refrigerate remaining dough.
- Roll dough very thin on lightly floured board then cut into 2” squares and place on baking sheet.
- Put 1 teaspoon nut filling in center of square and top with another square of dough.
- Press edges together with floured fork then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.