Nut Jammer CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and cream cheese then add flour and baking powder then chill dough 3 hours.
- Mix nuts, jam and granulated sugar together for filling.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts working with 1/4 of the dough at a time.
- Refrigerate remaining dough.
- Roll dough very thin on lightly floured board then cut into 2” squares and place on baking sheet.
- Put 1 teaspoon nut filling in center of square and top with another square of dough.
- Press edges together with floured fork then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Wow, what a neat recipe! These almost sound like some sort of ravioli cookies. Love this idea and the ingredients in this! Bookmarking and a 5 for you!juels in Clayton loved it
I have also been making these for years (about 50), and got the recipe from my mother who got it from my grandmother. I always thought that it was a family recipe. We always used a biscuit cutter, so you have a nice Cresent when you fold them over. W...moresrbarabs in loved it
Years ago you used to get recipe booklets in your bag of flour. This recipe was one in a booklet found in a bag of Gold Medal Flour. I have made it for years at Christmas. It is a family favorite and always requested as a 'must have' for Christmas. I...morebakersdelite in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!