Nut Jammer CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and cream cheese then add flour and baking powder then chill dough 3 hours.
- Mix nuts, jam and granulated sugar together for filling.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts working with 1/4 of the dough at a time.
- Refrigerate remaining dough.
- Roll dough very thin on lightly floured board then cut into 2” squares and place on baking sheet.
- Put 1 teaspoon nut filling in center of square and top with another square of dough.
- Press edges together with floured fork then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Years ago you used to get recipe booklets in your bag of flour. This recipe was one in a booklet found in a bag of Gold Medal Flour. I have made it for years at Christmas. It is a family favorite and always requested as a 'must have' for Christmas. I...morebakersdelite in loved it
I have also been making these for years (about 50), and got the recipe from my mother who got it from my grandmother. I always thought that it was a family recipe. We always used a biscuit cutter, so you have a nice Cresent when you fold them over. W...moresrbarabs in loved it
Wow, what a neat recipe! These almost sound like some sort of ravioli cookies. Love this idea and the ingredients in this! Bookmarking and a 5 for you!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!