Slow Cooker Chicken and NoodlesFrom rae760 8 years ago
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 large carrot, chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (optional) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen egg noodles shopping list
- 1 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp. dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken, water, onion, carrot, salt, pepper, thyme, and dill weed into a slow cooker. Add celery if desired.
- Set temperature to low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- When chicken is tender, remove from the slow cooker and tear or chop into bite-sized pieces. Set aside in a small casserole dish to keep warm.
- Turn the slow cooker up to high heat and stir in the frozen egg noodles.
- Cook until noodles are tender then return the chicken pieces to the broth.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.