Wilted Spinach Salad with Sherry VinaigretteFrom johnnysangel 6 years ago
- 12 ounces fresh spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallot shopping list
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar or red-wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked or hot paprika (optional) shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives, such as Kalamata shopping list
How to make it
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- Place shallot, vinegar and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until the liquid is nearly evaporated. Add almonds and paprika (if using) and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Stir in broth and olives and bring to a simmer. Immediately pour the dressing over the spinach and toss until slightly wilted.
The Cookjohnnysangel NYC, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!