Asparagus Roll upsFrom mango 7 years ago
How to make it
- Blanch the asparagus for 3 min and plunge into an ice bath to stop the cokking process. If they are thin they will only take about 1- 1 1/2 min, if they are thicker then cook them for up to 3 min.
- once cooled dry with paper towel.
- Spread about 1-2 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture on one slice of the salami all the way to the edge
- Wrap around the asparagus, continue until all are wrapped and place them how you wish to display them.
- As a granish around the dish I toss the grape tomatoes with Kens dressing and place around the dish.
- Cover the dish with some Parm cheese
The Cookmango Marion, IL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!