Chili Fried Shrimp With Scallions and OrangeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- With vegetable peeler or paring knife remove zest from orange avoiding the white pith.
- Cut zest into 1” lengths then cut orange in half and juice it then set juice aside.
- Place large skillet over medium high heat and add oil after a minute add chilies and zest.
- After chilies start to smoke turn heat to high and add shrimp.
- Cook without stirring 2 minutes then stir shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
- Add scallions and cook stirring occasionally until they just begin to soften about 2 minutes.
- Stir in orange juice and cook 30 seconds then taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!