Slow Cooked Lamb ChopsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 medium white onion sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 lamb loin chops shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion in a slow cooker.
- Combine oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper then rub over lamb chops.
- Place chops over onion then top with garlic and cover then cook on low setting 6 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!