Cheese and Corn Spoon BreadFrom cardinal54 6 years ago
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) package corn muffin mix shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) whole-kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- Grease one 8 x 8-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine eggs, corn muffin mix, cream-style corn, whole-kernel corn, sour cream and melted butter, salt and pepper, mixing well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle cheese over top.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm from the baking dish.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating5 people
This sounds fantastic. Love corn breads. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
wow tasty cornbread high5 thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds delish! Love cornbread of any kind.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!