Vegetable Lasagna LoafFrom momofonesofar 6 years ago
- 5 no cook lasagna noodles (or precook regular lasagna noodles) shopping list
- 2 1 1/4-ounce envelopes white sauce mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3 cups skim milk shopping list
- 1 cup fat free ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup frozen California blend vegetables thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup nonfat parmesan cheese topping shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Break the noodles in half widthwise and set aside. If you are using regular lasagna noodles, cook them until done at this point and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine sauce mix, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes of until thickened and bubbly.
- In an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan coated with nonstick spray, layer 1/2 cup sauce, two noodle pieces 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup vegetables and about 1 1/2 T. parmesan cheese topping.
- Repeat layers three times. Top with remaining noodles, sour cream, 1/2 cup sauce, tomato, and remaining parmesan cheese topping.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookmomofonesofar SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!