Cranberry Jello SaladFrom susanmay 5 years ago
- 1 (16 oz.) can jellied cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 (16.5 oz.) can pitted dark sweet cherries, drained shopping list
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) package cherry gelatin shopping list
- 2 c. boiling water shopping list
- 1 c. chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In medium sauacepan over low heat, melt the cranberry sauce.
- Cut cherries into pieces and add them to the melted sauce. Stir in the pineapple with juice. Remove mixture from heat.
- In a medium bowl pour boiling water over the gelatin, and stir until it has dissolved.
- Add gelatin mixture to the cranberry mixture and stir. Stir in the nuts, if desired.
- Pour into a 9x13" pan or a medium-large serving bowl and chill until set.