Chili Pasta BakeFrom asheats 6 years ago
- 1 lb. pasta, cannelloni, penne, or ziti (I use cannelloni) shopping list
- 2 14oz. Cans pre-made chili shopping list
- 1 4oz. Can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (optional) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 14oz. can diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 1 tsp. cumin, more or less to taste shopping list
- 6 oz grated cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cook pasta according to package
- Mix together chili, diced green chilies, jalapeno, onion, tomatoes, and cumin
- Using a 8x 13 baking dish alternate layers of chili mix, cheese and pasta.
- Ending with a cheese layer on top.
- Bake together for 20 minutes to let the flavors blend