Whole Grain Pumpkin MuffinsFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 3/4 cup of skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup of raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup of toasted sunflower seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter and flour a muffin tin and set aside.
- Stir together the flours, sugar, wheat germ, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Mix together the egg whites, milk, pumpkin, oil and vanilla.
- Blend well.
- Pour into flour mixture and mix until well blended.
- Add raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Spoon into muffin pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the muffins spring back from your touch.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes and best if served warm.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
I really, really like this! Nice addition of sunflower seeds and whole wheat flour!juels in Clayton loved it
wow sounds really good on my list to try
thank you ............five.........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
So healthy, so wholesome, so delicious... thank you for this one, nym. Five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it