Parmesan Pepper Salad DressingFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 1 cup real mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon tabasco shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper (I usually use about 1 teaspoon) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour into container.
- Refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to meld.
- This recipe can be doubled.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Love this!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Oh Lorraine - how wonderful! I just printed this out to try. I love making my own dressings and yours sounds so rich and delicious. Thank you so much for sharing! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!