Broccoli BeefFrom tlewis 7 years ago
- 4 cups broccoli shopping list
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 cup thinly sliced beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 carrot sliced thin shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cans water chestnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Cut broccoli into 1-inch pieces. Mix sugar, cornstarch, water and soy sauce together in a bowl. Heat vegetable oil in frying pan. Add broccoli and carrots, then stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove broccoli and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil again and stir fry the sliced beef for 1 to 2 minutes. After stir frying the meat, add sauce to the meat in the pan and allow the sauce to boil for 15 to 20 seconds, then add the broccoli and mix together. Pour broccoli and beef onto a bed of rice and serve.